Monday, 4 April 2016

Moving to Facebook

I want to thank everyone that has supported me on my blog over the years but I think it has come time to move my blog over on to Facebook as I find it much easier. I just don't have the time to continue to update everything sadly and this blog is now being neglected.

So, if you enjoy my work and what to keep updated as to what I have been up to and currently making then please head over to Facebook and give my page a like. This will keep you informed as to when I post something, do a free give away and give information when I have a sales piece or commission slot up for grabs.

My FB page is here - On The Bit Studio

I'll leave you with the current piece I have on my work desk...... :)


2 comments:

  1. How is called this model? I'm from Poland, so sorry for possible
    errors in sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.