Saturday, 24 January 2015

Meet Kisses


This is Kisses, my one and only donkey in my collection! She is a classic size unknown ( I did know but have forgotten!) resin painted by Frances Stevens (UK). At some point this year I plan to show her as a British beach donkey in a scene which should be rather fun. So far, I have got as far as her little donkey bridle but have yet to create her little saddle, you can guess what colour it will be?! lol.


On another note, I continue to make progress with my Red and Black all purpose set. Here is its Bridle and its intended wearer. Just the girth, breastplate, boots and bell boots to go now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That bridle is absolutely stunning!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your donkey is a Country Artists Country Legacy #02446 Donkey Mare. It originally came with an adorable foal, too. I love the pair and your custom is gorgeous, I have the OFs. http://www.weberpages.com/ofs/countryartistsdonkey.jpg Love the colors you have chosen for both sets of tack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn :) , I had done research on her and that was the only donkey I decided she could be but wasn't entirely sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to sell Kisses? I absolutely LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.