Friday, 12 December 2014

Update

I haven't posted for a while as things are so busy my end at home. We are currently having our bathroom completely refitted and it's like living on a building site, dust everywhere! I keep doing bits of work when I can but my work desk is now surrounded by the new bathrooms things and it feels very claustrophobic. I'm hoping things will get back to normal after Christmas, in the mean time I'm trying to catch up on finishing painting some ponies so I can show them this season.

I have managed to finish one horse recently, he is a customised Uilleam resin. I have redone his mane so he is tack friendly as I wasn't keen on that huge flowing mane, great for halter, not so for performance so it had to go. I then decided to paint him into a traditional Clydesdale as in hand he is a BIG boy. I love the way he has turned out and plan to have a lot of fun with him at the shows! Proper photo's of him will have to wait until I can get to my photo light box which is currently lodged behind our new bath. Hopefully I can get them soon. 1 pony down and 5 yet to go! :)




4 comments:

  1. what do you use for your customizing? this is gorgeous btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone :)

    I use natural Apoxie Sculpt for all my customising ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.