Thursday, 30 October 2014

Very good week so far!




I thought this was kind of fun when i put all these saddles like this on my work desk, reminded me of our local Tack Shop! This is the fruits of my labour so far this week! Ok, so I already had the tree's cast and the templates cut ready to go but its still not bad going! 2 Dressage saddles are commissions and the top 2 saddles are just going to be sales pieces.




 I thought that since I was already making some that I would throw in a few extra. The GP saddle at the top was actually 75% complete and just needed putting together, It has been sat waiting for well over 4 months now so it was about time it took shape. On to the girths tomorrow........

4 comments:

  1. Are your extras spoken for Cristina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tack is so amazing and realistic! Are you selling any tack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was just wondering whether you could give me a few pointers on how to do the paneling on the saddles, mine always mess up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.