Monday, 1 September 2014

Hectic September....

A heads up of where I'm at this month. I'm attending BMECS on 4th October which is the British version of NAN here in the UK, having looked at my 'to do' list in time for the show I have realised I have been pushing back my own tack work which I REALLY now need to get done! Eek!

This means I am most likely going to be AWOL this month as I have orders to finish and now all my own stuff to complete and get ready too. I will still answer any emails from people I'm currently dealing with via my hotmail email address (Yahoo no longer works) BUT I won't be contactable via Facebook so please don't leave me messages on their unless your prepared to wait a while for an answer :)

Time to make a start & get to work.....Nelly here sums up how I'm feeling today, lol :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was just wandering, where do you get your leather from , as I am into tack making myself and wandered if you can give me a few pointers, as my saddles are nowhere near as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.