Saturday, 16 August 2014

Thank you!


I'm amazed to see my blog now has over 100,000 views! for someone that rambles on now and then its a big achievement as I'm far from a regular blogger. Its also heading towards nearly 100 followers too which is just fantastic, thank you so much for all of your continued support!

 My friend Glenys has been sending me so many fun items lately and I have been planning for next seasons showing to use some of them. Unfortunately naughty Scooby decided he can't wait until next year! lol.

3 comments:

  1. This is just the coolest use yet I've seen of Ruah. I wish I had this horse. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks exactly like me and my horse fighting over the Gatorade bottle. Lumpy has decided that if he can't find treats in my bag, I don't get Gatorade Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love this lil guy, he is always so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.