Tuesday, 22 April 2014

New Horsie!

This girlie just rocked up on my doorstep! I was expecting her to arrive tomorrow as that's the date Royal Mail gave me to expect her when I paid their ransom fee.....nice to know they can get things right?! Not! Grrr. 



This Is Jenn Irwin's (Scott) OhNo Morgan mare. She is a lovely resin packed full of details. I was a little surprised at her size, she is a touch bigger than a breyer flash but I won't hold that against her. I doubt very much she will stay as she is as I want to change her breed to a Hackney Horse so she will need her mane braiding for me to be able to show her in performance. 
As much as I'm tempted to start lopping now I think she can go and join her big brother on the shelf for a while instead as I have a live show this weekend and really need to get things sorted for that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.