Wednesday, 26 March 2014

New Boots!



Normally I wait until weekends to work on things for myself but today while waiting for some of my commission stuff to dry etc I decided to get out some of leather and have a go at creating some Eventing Boots for Misty.

I've wanted to have a go at creating PEi's Aircooled boots for ages now but never really got a chance to. I dug out my reference file and finally found some pictures of the real things and set to work.

 I have to say these have to be the most fiddly boot set I have created to date! I don't feel 100% happy with them and do think they still need a tweak here and there but on the whole they are sweet and will be making an appearance my next live show! I think later on I might offer them as boot options for commissions but for now they are OOAK. :)

On a separated note, Yes I am still taking saddle pad commissions and ask that anyone wanting to order some please contact me via my email address in the contact section on here. Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.