Sunday, 26 January 2014

New things going on....

I think I really should update my blog as to where I am right now! First up is this Classic Haflinger set for Kim. I was asked to make it so it had room for the OF version and a customised version too. Hence the bowing cheek straps on the forward view! Personally I'm not keen on the OF untack friendly look so my mare will be having her forelock loped off at some point......future project! The set however I've really pleased with especially as this is only my second classic saddle.





Next up is Bill's new saddle for a carriage commission he is working on. This will be for a traditional Journeyman mold in harness with a royal horse guard sat on his back. I can't wait to see the final set up as its just going to be amazing!



And finally, at the moment I'm working on another classic scale set & a PS pony saddle. The new pony saddle tree gave me some problems which delayed casting it so that got a little held up. Thankfully its now well on its way.


You can keep up to date over on my Facebook page too here -  https://www.facebook.com/#!/Cktinytack




4 comments:

  1. The royal horse guard's set sounds fab - would love to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! If I get any pics I will share them ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just started a breyer blog called

    bitsnspurs.blogspot.com
    and I put a link of your blog on my blog, so people can click it if they want to. Is that okay with you??? I can take it off if you don't want it.

    ~Alyssa

    P.S. sorry about my other removed comment. I misspelled something.....and I just thought I would start over!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa for adding my blog to yours :)

      No apologies needed either, I deleted it for you. My typos are awful, lol. ;)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.