Saturday, 30 November 2013

Up and Over

This is a very quick post, just to put up a picture really :)


Above is Olivia's jumping tack set that she commissioned from me. It has a bit of a purple theme with the purple trim on the saddle pad and I added a patient gloss band through the browband to match too.

All in all a very smart set and I hope it helps you do well Olivia :)

BTW - A message for those that sent me emails. I'm having trouble returning them as they are bouncing back! please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm trying to get it sorted and will hopefully be in touch soon.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the jump that you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! I just need to make something flowery to go with it. (thats the back of it). :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.