Sunday, 3 November 2013

Donation Head Collar

Oh my! November all ready.....just where is the time going?! It will soon be the dreaded 'C' word and I'm just so not prepared!

My first posting for this month is of this gorgeous padded leather head collar. It is a Donation piece for a live show I'm attending in February....part of me hopes I win it back! It is very detailed right down to the tiny nail heads on the name plate, they took some fiddling accompanied by a few choice words, lol.



Next up is the completed Hunt set, this one is heading off to Erin.



Apologies for my custom horse too, she STILL isn't completed but I hope to finish her very soon. She will then head off to be with her new mom for her showing career.

And lastly a little update of where I'm at tack wise. I'm currently working on 2 new saddle tree's which are very nearly ready to be cast. I'm quite excited on these as they will now allow me to do Large traditional and Classic scale saddles to the standard of my normal ones!

I'm also experimenting with Spanish/Portuguese tack too......you can probably tell that from my last post. Hopefully I can branch out down that route too tack wise as I'm really enjoying being able to add so much detail to the saddles and bridles etc. We will see how things turn out....




1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see what your classic saddles end up like :). I'm definitely going to have to get one for my Gammon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.