Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Custom Slots Filled

I have been making good progress on my current orders and have finally caught up for this year faster than I thought I would. I'm currently still working on 2 orders and after them I have a double bridle to get finished and I plan on doing 2 sales sets too.

This allows me 2 new order slots for November - the slots would be for either Dressage & Hunting but I might consider 1 as an Eventing set. These are for normal sized Traditional horses as I'm currently still in the process of casting some new saddle tree's in different sizes and they aren't quite ready yet.

The nitty gritty bit.....I will require a non refundable deposit of 25% via Paypal (No e-cheques), no work will begin with out a deposit.  If your interested please contact me via my email in the Order section (right hand side) and I'd be happy to give you a quote and discuss what you might like. Of course these don't have to be sets, I'm happy to do saddles etc on their own. :)

UPDATE - BOTH SLOTS NOW TAKEN.  Thanks girls :D



Above is Laura's new saddle I have been working on which is just so lovely to hand. I thought I'd get some piccies as this is my first Brown version of this particular design. Sometimes I just want to smuggle these saddles away and keep them! lol.

Other news.....Lavendel has been away for a while having some new clothes. He should be back home very soon so I will post some photo's of him, he is super smart!!! I'm so excited to see him!!




5 comments:

  1. How long does it generally take you to make a saddle? Thanks in advance! -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    A saddle takes me between 2 to 4 days, depending on how much time I get to work on it. :)

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina:) Your tack is amazing, and I hope to one day be at that level! (knbcustomtack.weebly.com or knbstudios.blogspot.com)

      Delete
  3. I noticed you said that you're waiting on new sized trees. Does that mean you're going to be trying some different scales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had a nudge to do some Classic scale tack, so yes, I shall be attempting to go down a size very soon. ;)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.