Friday, 13 September 2013

Just how big is Eberl Lavendel?

I've had a few messages asking me just how big this boy is so I'll show you.......





A friend suggested I put him next to Totilas so I raised his base to the same level as Lavendel's to make it a fair comparison. As you can see Lavendel makes poor Totilas look like a pony! I'd say this guy is more 1:8 scale especially from his head.

I'm sure once this boy has his clothes added he will come into his own and I'm still glad I purchased him as he has such presence and character to him.....he just stands out from the crowd! lol.


3 comments:

  1. LOL Natalie! That is my reaction when I got him out of the shipping box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! At least there's no chance of him getting lost at a show table :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.