Monday, 9 September 2013

Busy Bee....

I have been so busy lately sorting through orders, waiting for gg's to arrive and then prepping them ready to send back out again for paint that I haven't had any time to post anything on my blog!

This being said I finally have a moment to catch up and post a few things that are new my end. First up is one of my new Eberl resins, Lavendel! I've waited months for this guy fully aware that when he did turn up he was going to be huge. Even though I expected big I didn't quite imagine this BIG!!! I think he would make the Lohengrin resin look small. I have to admit to being rather taken back when I unwrapped him and thinking what the heck have I bought? but he has grown on me and now he is fully prepped and had some new shoes added I love him.


Just so you can see how big this guy is, here he is in a normal traditional sized saddle......


 It just looks like a pea sat on his back! I can see I'm going to have to create another saddle tree for the XL size horses. I do plan to have this boy shown and have already picked out a paint job for him. When he has his clothes on I'll post more pics and I'll get one of him side by side a normal trad horse too. My plan is to also get this guy off the base he came with as it just makes him even larger. If I can I'd like to get him on a clear base and pegs aren't an option....he weighs a ton!

As you may also have notice Lavendels saddle is something new. This is Jackie's new Eventing saddle for her Legacy resin. As I was give 'Artist choice' on this one so I got to push the boat out a bit on it and do some new things. I decided to create a new design of saddle and a new close contact eventing saddle pad with my Lightweight black stirrups.



I think its looking very nice and the electric blue piping on the new pad just looks so eye catching. I have yet to add some girth straps to the pad to hold the extensions in place but its nearly complete.

 Last but certainly not least a few more show win pics from Gea.....What a fantastic set up and Justintyme resin! Congratulations and thank you so much for agreeing to let me share them! :)






Please excuse the half finished scene pics from the Lavendel pictures, I'm still working on it but I did buy a new camera! Yay! Just need to work out how to use it properly now, lol. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more pictures of Lavendel. I like the look of him but man he must be big!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.