Thursday, 29 August 2013

New Hunt Set & Show Win!

Firstly a few pictures of Rachel's new hunt set for her Lone Star resin, this was a new colour for me and I love it! I will certainly be using it more in my sets.




I'm starting now to get tired of plain photos so I think it might be time to set up a scene for the complete sets.....just make it more interesting. You can see my doll is sneaking in more and more, lol. I seriously need a new camera too....*tisk* more on my 'to buy' list.

I wanted to also post a couple of photo's Tracey sent me of her new Hunter set in action. I made the set for her Rose Reiner a little while ago which got me wondering how it would look on a western type horse?




As you can see its awesome!  The horse has been slightly customised and Tracey done a fantastic job painting him up! They won reserve champion overall performance at the show, Congratulations & Thank you so much for agreeing for me to share these. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous new dye color on the Lonestar set!

    I'm happy to share the pictures, and the set was so fun to use on him at the show! =cD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tack always looks so much like the real thing. :D

    Scenes are fun! I've gotten stuck in the plain photos too. I keep meaning to put some more effort in putting scenes together but... bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic color, I can see why you like it so much. The detail is lovely. Thanks too for the show pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls :)

    I started making a arena fence today so its a start I guess. Luckily I had some wood left over from the Oxer Jump I made a while back so so far its cost me nothing, lol. Just now have to work out a way to be able to pack it away when not needed and also be able to switch between Dressage and Jumping etc......oh the dilemma's of the model horse world!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.