Saturday, 13 July 2013

Another Set Gone From My Orders....

Today the sun is shining with a cool light coastal breeze blowing and where am I? Sat indoors working on tack! Something isn't quite right here....

On the plus side I have managed to finish Tracey's new Hunter Set for her Rose Reiner and some extra accessories. Unfortunately my camera died on me while trying to get pics of her boots. Yes I do have spare batteries but they always mysteriously disappear and then reappear in my sons Xbox 360 controller! Magic?!










All in all a successful morning!

 I know I keep saying it but my saddle have taken huge steps forward recently and I now have a stage by stage system that actually works for me. This hasn't come over night, its taken years or trial, error and most of all a lot of frustration! I'm at the point where I'm thinking about down sizing the scale to classic as well as making Traditional Saddlery. This would mean a whole new saddle tree though and that is going to take time to develop and get just right....its in the pipeline though so watch this space. ;)

Time to now go and enjoy this weather as it doesn't come often to the UK! Have a great weekend everyone :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.