Tuesday, 30 July 2013

A Bit Of Fun!

I had to wait in all day today for a parcel delivery so thought I'd have a saddle pad making day since I have received quite a few orders for them lately. When I had finished I started to clear up my work desk and found an old Thelwell book I had as a kid! Oh I love these little ponies as they are such fun!



One of my favourites has to be this one....


It always reminds me of a little Welsh Mountain Pony I used to have called Freddy. He was a complete pain in the bum especially when the blacksmith came, he would literally climb the walls rather than have his front shoes on! lol.

After finishing my customer pads I made up another just for a laugh....



Its so sweet!! If anyone wants the saddle pad they are welcome to it (saddle not included) BUT! you must pay the shipping and be the first to comment to this thread. First come first served....

I'll leave you with another 2 of my favourite Thelwells, enjoy...







Darn Postman never did come!! Maybe tomorrow......

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to have that saddle pad. It's so cute! Adorable illustations, the first one could've been of me and my fjord :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know the feeling.

      drop me an email at crst644@btinternet.com and we can sort out getting the pad to you. ;)

      Cristina :)

      Delete
  2. Can you make real horse sized ones of that?! Love the Thelwell ponies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could! You used to be able to buy them in tack shops here in the UK years ago but they seem to have gone now. Shame as I'd love one! Lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Thelwell ponies! Shame I missed out on it, do you take commissions for saddle pads? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute! Wish I had seen it sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you feel up to making another, I'd be happy to pay you for it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia & Danielle......I'm still taking saddle pad orders, if you want something making up drop me an email :)

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh that is the cutest!! Bummer I didn't see this sooner, once I get some money I might have to get you to make me one haha.

    Gotta love Thelwell, I have a few books as well

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.