Friday, 17 May 2013

Experimental Saddle Pads....

I have been experimenting with various materials to use on my saddle pads and finally I have found some things that work! This afternoon I have been playing around with some colour on my saddle pads and I have to say they look brilliant!  I've wanted to add some colour on my pads for a while now and some contrasting piping, here's a few proto type pictures....






I could now sell these 2 pads on BUT I have decided to offer them as a freebie to a couple of my followers of my blog. It will be first come with a reply to this post as to which one you'd like (1 each) and then I will ask you to email me to sort out getting them to you.

Pads only, saddle is my from my personal collection :)




21 comments:

  1. Your saddle pads are really awesome. Especially with the saddles. You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the blue/black one please? c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are really cool but I think I'm a tad late oh well. They look so real ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'm happy with them.

    Olivia, drop me a email at crst644@btinternet.com with your address and I'll post the blue and black one off to you. ;)

    Anyone for the Red and blue one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I'd love to have the red and blue one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had read my blogs sooner! Those are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like the real thing! Really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am much too late to claim a pad, but they look great. I would have chosen the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! Its great to know I'm on the right path with them....I'm sure I can continue to add more detailing, hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh they are fantastic! The first one is my favourite by far and I still can't get over the realism of that saddle. O____O

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will take the red! The pad is gorgeous!

    Devon Comstock♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What kind of material did you used for the quilted fabric? I can't find any in scale!

    Devon Comstock♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, technically I was the first to post but couldn't find a place to contact you. The link under 'contact me' didn't work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Dear Brenda,

    Email me here - crst644@btinternet.com and I'll sort you a new one! ;)

    Devon - I'm sorry but they have already been taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who got the red one? Did someone beat me to it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Send me an email Rieke as I have no way of contacting you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. UGH! I can NOT belive I missed this!! :'(
    I would be amazed to have ANYTHING of yours because everything you make is just stunning!

    Maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.