Thursday, 21 March 2013

Another one off my work desk

This week has so far been quite successful, I have managed to finish a few projects off including a dressage saddle, girth and saddle pad.




As my hand is feeling much better next week will be bridle making week so I can complete another 3 sets and get them on their way to their new homes and off my order book too. I seem to be slowly working through the back log and am very nearly caught back up....hand really didn't help things, oh well. 

I have also added a gallery to my blog which I have decided to add photo's of my work to, it will be of any saddlery I have made as of now. A more up to date saddlery selection. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.