Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Slowly Progressing

I'm slowly making progress on the orders I have waiting, today I have finished Jackie's hunt set which she has been patiently waiting for (thank you! x).  I'll add some piccys soon, when my camera decides to play nicely and show the proper colouring, grrr.

I have also been having a sort through some things and have made a decision to let some things go, first being this Harness I made for myself  for my Romke resin a while back. I really do love this harness as it has to be one of my favorites I have made so far but I'm not going to get the chance to show it anytime soon and it needs to be out and about not sat gathering dust on my horse shelf. I will pop it onto MH$P in a little while, I did try it on one of the Eberl boys and  it looked so good!!




Maybe if I'd had the right carriage for him I'd be keeping it. I also found a saddle I created for my starlite/sinclair resins, this too went into the sell pile but it has already found a new home.


Right off to add these to my site etc....can you believe I have forgotten my password?! Ooops! LOL. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.