Wednesday, 7 March 2012

HORRAY!

Finally after much tech help from my new website hosts adviser (he was brilliant!) I have managed to link up my original domain name to my new one! I'm so pleased with myself as it was a learning curve but once I knew what went where it was actually quite easy and it worked straight away....one more thing off my 'to do' list, yay!

I have been a busy bee this week so far finishing off sets and getting them shipped out to their new owners. This one has gone off to Kathleen, I'm really pleased with this brown dressage set for Willoughby....



Then I finished off part 2 of my trade with Dani, this lovely hunter set is heading over the water with the rest of her new tack as I type.....







This set was I have to say the worst one I have made to date! It fort me right until the end and I seriously thought that I wouldn't get it completed. Every single piece had to be hand cut, dyed & sealed, no nice pre cut leather lace for me to play with! grrrr! Thankfully at the last minute it all just pulled together and I had the normal urge of wanting to add it to my own collection.

Now I'm currently working on another hunter set for Victrix and my own (yes! my own!!!) Upper level dressage set for my little boy 'Quincey'. I'm determined to get him ready for his show in April, I just can't decide whether to go for a plain raised or over sized crystal browband for bridle? Decisions, decisions?! Normally everyone else makes them, lol.

And Lastly, My Little bouncer is slowly coming along, he has been shelved now for a while as I ran out of apoxie sculpt and time but hopefully I will finish him soon...



I want him as a Welsh section C cob or a Highland pony, another desision to make....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.