Sunday, 29 January 2012

Hunter Braids Completed

On Friday I spend a little time braiding my hunter's new mane and forelock, thankfully it turned out well. I have given him a tighter set of braids than normal as he has such a large neck it needed something to take your focus off it. I have also taken a bit off his lip as it was to big and made his head look long.



I'm now just left with smoothing out his muscles in his neck on this side so they blend nicely, then he can get into his final coat of primer for paint! My favourite colour for him so far is a Bay, maybe with a star on his face? I'm hoping to add some good shading & dappling to him so he won't have to have too much white added, I want to keep his as close to the real thing as possible, something along these lines....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.